Release Date: Initial release: 07/22/2022 (11.12.8) Latest patch release 7/29/2022 (11.12.11)
11.12 Initial Release Notes (Version 11.12.8) with Most recent patch changes in bold
Added a "small package exemption" option for U.S. 2016 Linear Label Format.
- Allow Sugar Alcohol <1g on Nutrition Facts Panel
- Improved display on high-resolution monitors
- Changed Dietary Fiber 2016 names to include a "US" designation
- Allergen list indicates user-added allergens which are designated as "May Contain"
- Modified Net Carbohydrates calculation
- Canadian Labels now default as Bilingual
- Adjust rounding rules and calculations for some Supplement Facts label settings
- US 2016 Bilingual label: The footnote text now matches the FDA example
- Supplement ingredient statement outside label now leads with "OTHER INGREDIENTS"
- Fixed report rounding to reflect Canada and EU regulations when selected
- Various minor bugs
- Fixed issue where Ingredient Statement was not being saved with recipe in certain circumstances (11.12.11)
- Fixed a bug with Barcode display on export (11.12.11)
Continued updating data to support US 2016 Nutrition Facts labels including:
Dietary Fiber, Added Sugars, Vitamin D, Potassium
Dietary Fiber 2016 Updated for Acacia Gum Ingredients per FDA confirmation
- New Manufacturers and Brands: AgriFiber, Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Albasa,Alpha Foods, Barilla, Brown Cow (part of Stonyfield), Cali’flour, Deep River Snacks, Dream Pops, E&C’s Snacks LLC, Kevin’s Natural Foods, Kidfresh, Nightingale Ice Cream, Ocean Spray Ingredient Technology Group, Olipop, Olyra, Project 7, Public Goods, Ring Snacks, Siren Snacks
- Updated Manufacturers and Brands: Chobani, Kikkoman, Land O' Lakes, La Tortilla Factory, Melissa’s, PepsiCo, Redwood Hill Farm, Snyder of Berlin, Tidal Foods, Totino’s (General Mills), Unilever
- Updated Restaurants: Jamba Juice, Rubio’s Coastal Grill
- Structure Version: 11.12.1
- USDA Database: USDA SR Legacy
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015
- 2019 UK Database – McCance and Widdowson’s
- Total foods in the database: 88,898
- ESHA Port version updated to 4.12.x
- ESHA Security version (No Change)
- Genesis API version updated to 4.6 and 3.7
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- 8GB Hard disk space
- Client OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Server OS: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 (Update1), 2016, 2019
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2012 or Newer (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later
- Visual C++ 2017 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a Mac. Mac OS v10.14.x or higher required to support the Microsoft RDP client.