When you are running the ESHA Cloud version of Genesis R&D Foods, you should save the files to the Cloud shared drives. This will ensure the files are always available.
- Open the File Explorer application. This can be found in the Application dashboard after logging into https://login.eshacloud.com
- Login to the File Explorer using your existing Cloud credentials
- Navigate to the P:\ (Personal Share) or Company S:\ (Shared drive)
- Copy your files to that location.
- The P:\ drive is referred to as your Personal drive. This directory will start with your login and is accessible only to each individual user. This is a drive on the hosted computer in the cloud, and not a local drive.
- The S:\ drive is referred to as your Company Shared drive; any data/files placed on this drive will be accessible by all users on your company account (and your company account only) with access to the cloud server. This is also a drive on the hosted computer in the cloud, and not a local drive.
Copy and paste instructions:
- Select the Cloud P or S drive
Select the file('s) right click and select Copy or go to the Home tab and select Copy
Paste: Right click and select Paste or go to the Home tab and select Paste
Select the file Copy (Command+C), or go to the Home tab and select Copy
Paste: Select the Folder and Paste (Command+V), or go to the Home tab and select Paste
- Once the files are copied:
Choose the shared drive as the file location when you are setting the file location for the files.
Another possible helpful link: