Release Date: Initial release: 2/16/2017 Patch (11.3.289 Released 8/29/2017)
Notes for patches found below initial version release notes.
11.3 Initial Release Notes (Version 11.3.215)
- Canadian 2016 regulations and labels are now available in Genesis R&D!
- Label Settings now only display settings that apply to the regulations that are selected.
- Vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium can now to shown in the “Contains less than 2% of …” and “Not a significant source of ….” Statements.
- Limited US dual column labels in advanced labels to 2 recipes as intended.
- Added Vitamin A RE to the Nutrient Calculator.
- Fixed the line between Total Sugars and Protein to be full length when Added Sugars are in the “Not a significant source of” statement in 2016 labels.
- Made the bottom line under the nutrients line up in 2016 US tabular labels. Some instances had them slightly askew.
- Fixed a bug where the nutrient calculator would fill in values to some nutrients if you cancelled the calculation.
- The “%DV=% Daily Value” footnote will now show in all instances it should in 2016 US Infant labels.
- The footnote in tabular labels will now correctly fit and display within the column sizes of the label.
- Fixed the line above “Added Sugars” in US 2016 aggregate labels to be the correct length.
- Fixed crash when selecting Export Analysis with the Calories and Fat Pie Chart.
- Fixed a bug in 2016 US Dual Column Tabular labels where the serving size would show the main serving size twice. The second column will now properly show the Column #2 heading value.
- Fixed a bug where biotin nutrient content claims would not calculate in some cases.
- Added the ability to hide Vitamin D, Potassium, Calcium, and Iron on US 2016 tabular labels.
- Added space on 2016 US aggregate advanced labels below the bottom nutrient to make sure the nutrients don’t merge into the border.
- Font changes for labels will now be saved in recipes.
- Removed an additional unintended line in 2016 US simplified labels that were from the footnote (that is hidden in simplified labels).
- Fixed a bug that would cause sodium to not be in the correct location in 2016 US supplement labels.
- Removed the % sign from the “not a significant source of protein” statement in US 2016 supplement labels.
- Fixed a bug where there would not be separating lines between some of the nutrients in 2016 US advanced labels if any vitamins or minerals were insignificant.
- Fixed a bug where calories would not be shown in some outside cases in advanced labels.
- Fixed the layout of 2003 Canadian child tabular labels.
- Fixed MyPlate calorie pattern for US 2016 regulations.
- Fixed a bug where allergens in ingredients would sometimes not save correctly.
- Added missing comma and parenthesis in US 2016 supplement linear label around Added Sugars.
- Fixed a bug where the format type of a label would not save when changing tab in the Label Settings window.
- Removed unnecessary comma in US 2016 infant linear labels after Added Sugars.
- Fixed nutrient order in US 2016 supplement dual and split labels.
- Removed comma after Total Sugars in US 2016 linear labels.
- Font size for “not a significant source of …” footnote fixed to be size 8, the same as the nutrients font size.
- Added divider line under “not a significant source of …” statement in US 2016 simplified labels.
- Fixed the footnote options. It would not save when switching tabs and would incorrectly show when switching to supplement labels.
- Calories from Saturated Fat will now export to text properly when exporting a US 2016 label and calories from saturated fat is selected as a voluntary nutrient.
- US 2016 labels can no longer show both footnotes explaining %DV.
- Fixed capitalization and punctuation to abbreviated words on labels.
- Added space around border of US 2016 tabular labels to make sure letters don’t overlap the border.
- Fixed spacing of the “Not a significant source of protein” statement in US 2016 child dual labels to make sure the statement doesn’t go into the border or blank columns.
- Put Added Sugars in parenthesis for US 2016 linear labels.
- Reduced some unnecessary white space in US 2016 tabular adult labels under the nutrients.
- Fixed a bug where ingredients get scaled when using IsSugar Function on Canadian 2016 Label recipes (11.3.289 only requires DB 11.3.4)
- Database structure version 11.3.x required for Genesis version 11.3.x (11.3.4 required for Genesis 11.3.289)
- USDA Database: SR-28 (Unchanged)
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015 (requiring Structure Version of 11.3.2 - contact Support if your Home tab > Help button reflects an older version).
- Total foods in the database: 73,000+
- ESHA Port version updated to 4.3.x
- ESHA Security version 4.0.x unchanged
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation. DVD available on request for additional cost.
- Minimum of 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), Windows SBS 2011 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update1)
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later and .NET 3.5
- Visual C++ 2015 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a Mac