Release Date: Initial release: 03/12/2021
11.10 Initial Release Notes (Version 11.10.9)
Latest Patch: 11.10.13 (changes in bold)
- Added New Canadian Label Formats
- Narrow Standard Format
- Simplified Single Serving Prepackaged Product Formats:
- Updating wording on "Ingredient Designations" Page
- Updated naming for the Label Setting Headings for Recipes and Advanced Labels
- Regulation -> Country Authority
- Category -> Regulation
- Label -> Recommendation Profile
- Format -> Display Type
- Some options were moved to more appropriately fit into the new Label Setting Heading structure
- Updated Canadian Claim standards for Vitamin C and Potassium
- Canadian simplified labels now allow nutrients to be shown if insignificant
- Canadian tabular labels can be created in the bilingual format only, per the regulations
- Canadian linear labels can be created in the single-language format only, per the regulations
- Fixed a bug with Foodlist Entry Columns not saving after closing
- Fixed a bug with barcode fonts appearing too small
- Fixed some outlier cases with overlapping text on reports
- Minor spelling, capitalization and translation fixes
- US linear label: bold "Serv. Size" text; include colon (:) following Serv. Size & Servings
- Fixed display of Ingredient statement on RecipeCard2 when Allergen statement is blank
- No new ingredients or updates to existing ingredients are included in this release.
- Structure Version: 11.10.0
- USDA Database: USDA SR Legacy – the source reference of the USDA Database Standard Reference foods was updated from “USDA SR 28” to “USDA SR Legacy” per the USDA ARS
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015
- Total foods in the database: 85,000+
- ESHA Port version updated to 4.10.x
- ESHA Security version (No Change)
- Genesis API version updated to 4.4 and 3.5
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- Client OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 (Update1), 2016, 2019
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2012 or Newer (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Visual C++ 2017 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a Mac. Mac OS v10.14.x or higher required to support the Microsoft RDP client.
Please sign in to leave a comment.